Thursday, September 17, 2009

Zero of the Week: Kanye "Can't Allow a 17 Year Old White Girl to Win" West


I want you to do something. Google “Kanye West is a douche” and just see what happens. Or open your face book and search for the same thing and see how many groups are populated. With that being said I could end this blog right here, but there is too much fun to be had at this dudes expense.
Kanye West, the self proclaimed “voice of our generation” jumped onstage at the MTV Music Video Awards, took the mic from Taylor Swift during her acceptance speech for Best Female Video and started blathering about how Beyonce deserved the award because her video is one of the best of all time.
Thank you, Kanye -- voice of my generation -- for showing such grace, poise and acumen during the MTV Video Awards Show. Your awesome display of sound judgment will go down in history as a shining example for all to come of how to conduct yourself during someone else’s moment of glory. We are utterly bedazzled by your immense wisdom and sense of prudence.
Ok, enough with the sarcasm.
Has anyone else had enough of this racist, brain-less idiot? That’s right, I said it. I called a black man racist. **gasp!!!*** Oh my God! Say it aint so! Remember: This mans ignorant nincompoopery has made him say such things as “George Bush doesn’t care about black people.”, “I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation…”, “The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don’t think that I would be one of the characters of today’s modern Bible?” Ok Kanye, whatever you say dude…
Let this serve as an example of what a no-class, little-talent narcissist with a lot of money and WAAAAYYYY TOO MUCH EGO is capable of. Anyway, I do want to thank you though Kanye. You are an entertainer, and although I don’t really get into your music much, you have thoroughly entertained me and I believe that you will undoubtedly entertain me again in the future. Thanks for the laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment